Squat racks intimidating

They have also removed heavier dumbbells, benches, and open areas to perform deadlifts and other functional exercises in certain locations.We can’t say that we are surprised by this too much, although it may have come as a shock to a lot of you.And if you’re the type of person who’s intimidated by a series of metal rods that make people stronger and healthier, we’re probably all better off if you remove yourself from society’s gene pool.

squat racks intimidating-74

And if youre the type of person whos intimidated by a series of metal rods that make people stronger and healthier, were probably all better off if you remove yourself from societys gene pool. "And if you’re the type of person who’s intimidated by a series of metal rods that make people stronger and healthier, we’re probably all better off if you remove yourself from society’s gene pool." *** Get no likes on front double bi so delete instagram Crew *** *** See middle schoolers in love and black out Crew *** *** Too nervous to talk to SIRI Crew *** *** Dom Squad *** *** Genova Witness *** *** Piss in middle of the toilet to assert dominance Crew *** Not sure why people rag on Planet Fitness.

It's obviously not a gym aimed at serious lifters/bodybuilders.

(from a business point of view of course) think about it, when the owners/ceo are sitting in a board mtg do you think they want to cater to the 2% of the population that takes lifting seriously or the other 98% who make up their clientele.

brb 10 bucks a month so people dont feel bad about not going and dont cancel their membership.

The move is one of many along with offering free pizza and bagels and tanning beds to lure in the casual gym goer who might be turned off by gyms being a little too fitness oriented. Anyways planet fitness is for a bunch of fat and ugly ****s, I can't believe I actually tried it out for a day when I was 17.

Either way, if you want to do serious workouts at any point in your life, make sure to avoid Planet Fitness. Brb judgement free zone Brb they call bodybuilders "lunks" and make fun of them even though they're supposed to be a judgement free zone Haha, from the article. It had squat rack, plenty of benches and dumbells, and I was able to do my workouts without hindrance. I walked in (luckily not on leg day) noticing the outline of dust on the floor where the squat rack once stood. Especially since I had just recently found a love for squatting (was always afraid due to my knee condition). ” He regretfully told me that a few days prior corporate came in and removed it because “a customer complained that it was intimidating”… So, me and my friend (extremely pissed) decided to come to Reddit to see if we can’t do something funny to PF for this horrible act.Hopefully we’ll be able to get out of the anti-gym for good.Redditor Kalerad posted his problem with Planet Fitnesss overly all-inclusive philosophy on the sites Fitness subsection.I walked in noticing the outline of dust on the floor where the squat rack once stood. Especially since I had just recently found a love for squatting. He regretfully told me that a few days prior corporate came in and removed it because a customer complained that it was intimidating.On its way to the top, it has rejected most notions of “working out” by disparaging meathead stereotypes of bodybuilders and supposed superficiality of people who care about the health of their body.

Tags: , ,